Monday 9 September 2013

Lots of wonderous things...

Firstly, my lovely new Makie 'Scabz' arrived and immediately made himself at home with Sisterly gifts from Mushroom...



...and this weekend I finally blushed and styled my long overdue little cherub (who is still currently going by the temporary name 'Rabbit'... although she's looking more like a 'Bunny' now 'cause she's so cute. But given that she is so ginger, carrots may yet play a role in her naming!


And lastly... just 5 minutes ago, compulsively and at 1.45am, I backed another Kickstarter project (the first being Chris Salmon's animation of 'The Price' - a Neil Gaiman short story) for a doll by one of my favourite comic book artists Jill Thompson. Unfortunately it went on the credit card as the total means an extra $40 to ship from the US in 2014, but I seem to be developing a taste for doll start-ups and couldn't resist this one with the bonus artwork.  Given that I finished my little ginger-nut on the same day as seeing this wonderful ginger witch 'The Scary Godmother' and that Jill Thompson is solely responsible for 'The L'il Endless' (Chibi versions of, again, Neil Gaiman's Sandman Universe), how could I not jump on it?


*sigh*
And only yesterday I was telling someone that no dolls were on the cards at the moment.
Curse you creative enterprise and all those talented people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment