Friday 20 September 2013

Exciting things and Cessily's friend

There is so much change in the air it almost feels hard to breathe. I want to just burst out with all the potential and explode it around these four walls. But I'm keeping it all contained and other than this little blog update, I'm just going to knuckle down with my current wedding job - to a conclusion - and then deal with the next events calmly and practically. 
And with a big silly grin, of course.
It wouldn't be me otherwise.

Anyway. Enough mystery. On with some facts.
Cessily met Miya from Holland on Tuesday, another Fairyland Littlefee Ante, and I also met the lovely WennieBJD (on Youtube) who also happens to be from Holland... funny that.





Tuesday was a good day. Apart from the blisters I got from my silly boots! It's Friday now and I'm shuffling around like the big guy from One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest! Owie!
Note to self. Get new boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment