Saturday 15 December 2012

Hollywood Glam

Something unexpected happened on the Makie forums recently after Kyomiyavi posted a 'Get the Hollywood look' draw/competition. It was rather a nice coincidence that Mushroom had been getting allusions of grandeur recently so I thought it would be fun to enter as the glitz and glam of red carpets would be right up her metaphoric street at the moment.
And I won! Lol.
Amazing!
So I was really exited yesterday when a little package came in the post...


What a treat! 
I didn't get home until late, and I recorded an update for youtube too so by the time I got her all glammed up it was about 3am!
I even found a pair of crazy goth heels for her, but after wearing DM's for so long, she had to sit down for the photo ><


I think we were both a little blurry by the end of it, but thank you so much to Kyomiyavi and her Makie, Toadstool. Mushroom is absolutely made up! 
It's a shame they're both girls really, otherwise I'd be reeling off all the gags about them being FunGuy(s) ><

No comments:

Post a Comment