Tuesday 25 November 2014

Makie Faceup Commissions

This is the briefest of updates to help guide anyone looking to commission me for faceup work.

Regarding Makies: I am still working in association with Makielab and regularly visit HQ to pick up and drop off commissions, promotions, celebs and stuffs. So no matter where you are in the world, if you contact me within 5 days of ordering your doll there is a good chance I can intercept it before it's given a default faceup, do the work for you and get it back to HQ to send on in the usual way.

If you already have your doll my contact details and current costs are listed on the commissions page.

If you have trouble viewing anything here, I am currently in transition to 'Little Moo' across the social platforms that I use. @little_moo on instagram has been my main Makie viewing portal so it makes sense as I'm most known there. And Littlemoo.me - well... it seemed like an appropriate domain :D

Commission for Lisa - playing with wigs...

No comments:

Post a Comment