Friday 15 February 2013

...and then something unexpected happened...

Fidgit Homunculous Pod had a funny turn today. All thanks to a pair of shoes and the happy accident of finding an artist who can crochet like an Angel (if Angel's happen to crochet).

My fabulous fairy Fidgit went from being a He to being a She.
I haven't questioned it. It must just be something Fairies do.
So she's now called Peanut.
And she's also now added herself to the bottom of my To Do list for a makeover of some sort. Although to be fair, I think she's carrying the look well for the time being :)

Peanut

And going with the theme of happy accidents, I've also happened upon some fab props lately, so here's the latest vid (@ 99 subscribers) covering some of the recent bits. Awwww....



No comments:

Post a Comment